December 12, 2008

I'm Back....Again

Howdy.

Once again, I've decided to dive back into this poker thing.

I haven't been here in awhile; I needed to spend some time to work on 'real life' matters.

You know, the things that get in the way of poker time.

With the new year approaching, and my calendar clearing up, I've decided to get back to it.

One thing I've noticed is that nothing has really changed. I think that there still is a market for poker, but I am convinced that it is currently in a moderate decline. I don't think it has the flash or the pull that it had just two years ago. Much of that is due to the economy, and so on. At some point, beginners who never improve on their play just quit the game.

So, after a refreshing break, I'm back to play.

I'm looking forward to catching up with old friends, and playing in old tourneys that I used to haunt.

It's nice to be back. See you at the tables.

1 comment: