April 27, 2009

Quick Monday Night Post
















Howdy.

Quick post before I get to bed.

I just wanted to drop a line to 'fulfill' my duty to add a Monday night post.

I would have been here sooner, but I was out of town and did not get home til 9pm. 

Add to that 'unwind time' and I just now realized I was supposed to post something here.

More poker crap tomorrow, plus some beer updates.

I picked up six new beers to try and review on ratebeer.com, so I'll post those here tomorrow as I work on my poker game and work to put this blog back in the top 25000 of poker blogs that don't suck.

Thanks, see you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why, but that picture, coupled with the text, makes me cry laughing.

    I've seen it several times and it kills me.

    Please keep us posted on the beers and poker.

    ReplyDelete