December 28, 2011

Overdue Beer Review #1: Samuel Adams Chocolate Bock

Greetings.

Yes, this beer review is one day late.  It's totally my fault; I got lazy and never got around to posting the review.


Nonetheless, this first one of two was worth waiting for.  I present to you my review for Samuel Adams Chocolate Bock.




Previously, this beer was only available as a large stand along bottle that you would pay somewhere in the neighborhood of $10-15 for.  This beer is now available in Samuel Adams Winter Classics 12 packs (while supplies last).  

My review: this was a 12 ounce single bottle from a Samuel Adams Winter Classics pack, bought in Huntersville, NC while I was looking for some holiday spirit.  

Pours a dark ruby brown color with a deep dark tan head.  Aroma is very light cocoa.  

Taste is a rich light chocolate flavor with a lingering cocoa flavor and the sweetness is delightful. I am truly amazed by this beer.  

Kudos to Samuel Adams for this beer!!  I rated this beer a 4.6 out of a possible 5 stars.


Overdue Beer review #2 is to be posted next, for Samuel Adams Black & Brew.




Thanks for reading overdue review #1.


I'll be right back!

No comments:

Post a Comment