December 14, 2010

The Delayed Photo Essay on Shiner Holiday Cheer

Greetings.

Okay, I'm trying something here.  I'm posting a link to my "photo essay" on my sampling of Shiner's Holiday Cheer beer last Saturday.  It's late, but I've been too scatter brained to get this done any sooner. Okay, here we go:






Cool, it worked.  

As you can see, this was a great beer.  In fact, I am determined to find a six pack of this beer for the coming weekend.

Oh yeah, there is one other thing - I need to decide on my next beer to review.  I'll do that and post it here -- if not later today, then it will be tomorrow.

Nothing poker related to pass on just yet -- opportunity is out there, and I just need to get off of my dead butt and hit the tables.


Now then, click on the banner ads and throw a few coins my way.

Thanks for checking in.

2 comments: