December 8, 2010

Early Wednesday Check-in

Greetings.

It's early on Wednesday morning, so why not check in?

It seems like a lifetime since I played a poker hand, although it has been just three days.  I'm still mad about not being about to play the Sunday free roll uninterrupted.  Life happens sometimes.

I think I will make a run at qualifying for the Sunday free roll later tonight.  I would do it earlier, but I have been summoned to help do some Christmas decorations at a friend's location.  Bummer, this afternoon would have been great for giving everything 'a go'. 

Beer update:  today is the day that I acquire Shiner's holiday beer. Whether I have to make a special trip to the local Total Wine & More, or I just happen to pick up some brewskis at the local grocery store, I will have at least one Shiner beer to talk about tonight/tomorrow.  It's worth it, I'm assured of by a beer friend.

Thank you for clicking on these banner ads.  The nickels are adding up, and one day soon I might have dimes to talk about!  It doesn't cost you anything to go out there and do an ad click or two.  If it will make you feel better, I'll do a double update tomorrow or Friday to repay you for your readership and clicking.

That's all for now, it's damn cold here in NC and I need to put some socks on.

Thanks for reading, see you soon.

1 comment: